Sunnydale After Dark
Summary: A set of five-line poems, each based on a canon moment from season 2 to season 7.
Categories: Season 2, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7, Canon Compliant, Poetry, Seasonal Spuffy Entries
Characters: Buffy, Spike
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: (Click Here To Reveal) Chooses Not to Use Warnings
Completed: Yes Chapters: 1
Word count: 367 Hit Count: 1,844 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: 07/01/22 Updated: 07/01/22


Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

Share Story:

Story Notes: Inspired by the BtVS cinquains of dawnofme, though I tried (vaguely) for a different variation of the form.
I posted most of these in the Spring 2018 round of Seasonal Spuffy.
OffYourBird kindly helped me make a couple of them less cryptic, and later I tweaked some word order based on feedback from thewiggins.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Poems by thenewbuzwuzz - Likes: 2 Comments: 4 Word Count: 367 Hit Count: 1,844 Published: 07/01/22

If there were warnings, they'd be for stuff that happened in canon, like Buffy punching Spike in the face and the messed up bits of season 6 up to and including "Dead Things". There's also a glimpse of season 7 basement!Spike and the finale of "Chosen", and a roundabout reference to the body horror of Spike's soul trials.